On this National Day of Prayer, remember to pray for our persecuted brothers and sisters.
“Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” Matt 5:10
Here are 10 specific ways you can pray today for members of our persecuted family (published by Voice of the Martyrs):
- Pray they will sense God’s presence (Heb. 13:5)
- Pray they will know we are praying for them (2 Tim. 1:3)
- Pray they will experience God’s comfort (2 Thes. 2:16-17)
- Pray they will see God open doors for evangelism (Col. 4:3)
- Pray they will boldly share the gospel (Acts 4:29)
- Pray they will mature in their faith (Col. 1:28-29)
- Pray they will be granted wisdom in covert ministry work (Acts 9:23-25)
- Pray they will remain joyful amid suffering (Acts 5:41)
- Pray they will be able to forgive and love their persecutors (Matt 5:44)
- Pray they will be deeply rooted in God’s Word (2 Tim. 3:16-17)
Share your prayer at http://www.iCommitToPray.com.