Dark chocolate chips, eggs, whey protein, cream cheese! Okay, you had me at chocolate.
Thinking about some fitness focused desserts for the holidays?
Well, here is a dessert recipe that any body builder or athlete would love.
Serving Size: 1 Muffin or 1/12 of recipe
Calories: 165.1 Fat: 13.6g Carb: 1.5g, Protein: 9.6g
- 8 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. whey protein
- 4 tbsp. melted butter, cooled
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat up the oven to 350F.
- Add melted butter and cream cheese in a bowl and mix.
- Add whey protein and eggs into the bowl and mix until fully combined, using a hand mixer.
- Spoon batter into a prepared muffin tin and transfer into the preheated oven.
- Add chocolate chips on top. (optional)
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Find more delicious fitness focused desserts in the Flesh Tamer Fitness Focused Holiday Dessert Cookbook.
Also check out the Flesh Tamers Nutrition Guide and 6-Week Meal Plan.